please contact us for further information or to arrange a visit.
Are you looking for a safe, cosy & high quality environment for your child?
Let us give you peace of mind! Your child will be given the care and attention they need, while having fun in a happy and stimulating setting. Read on for more information. Our experienced, qualified & professional team is looking forward to meeting you and your child!
- Our devoted team has the time, patience and enthusiasm to nurture your child's development, giving individual attention.
- We provide an early years foundation stage learning programme, and accept all children from 3 months up to school age. We believe that children develop through everyday play and learning experiences using high quality materials.
- We open from 6:30-18:30 Monday-Friday for full daycare and in addition we offer breakfast, after school and holiday clubs as well as birthday/children's parties on arrangement.
- Our aim is to actively support parents/carers in their busy role, and we hold regular parent/carer and child drop in sessions on Saturdays.
- We are fully airconditioned and heated to maintain a comfortable temperature, and can provide freshly cooked meals on-site if required. We have high standards of safety, food handling and hygiene.
- Little Owls is registered with the Department of Education & Social Welfare Standards, and we provide a high quality yet homely environment well above the standards required by law.